Registration is open for the 2012 LOPSA PICC conference, May 11-12, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency hotel in New Brunswick, NJ. Sysadmins and IT workers from Maine to Virginia are expected to attend the most talked about, community-driven, sysadmin conference of 2012!
We’re excited to announce our slate of speakers and world-class tutorials for 2012.
This 2-day conference starts on Friday with long-format tutorials on a wide variety of topics by world-class instructors: Topics include PowerShell, Puppet, Amazon Web Services, WordPress, DNSSEC, IPv6 and much, much more! (Tutorial schedule: http://www.picconf.org/picc12-training-classes )
Saturday adds invited speakers on a wide variety of topics:
- Learn how Google does backups, how Etsy manages DevOps, and how Mozilla has radically revamped their software release process.
- Windows users will love the talks on MS Small Business Server and tutorials on PowerShell (requested back for a 2nd year).
- Linux users will love the talks about high performance computing, he Ganeti free virtualization project, and advanced monitoring techniques.
- DevOps will be impressed by speakers from “the big three” configuration management vendors: CFEngine, Chef, and Puppet.
- Cloud computing training from speakers with “from the trenches” experience.
Speaker list: http://www.picconf.org/picc-12-talkspapers
To register goto http://www.picconf.org/registration/#event